Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wings

And for one of mine..


Wings

There are shadows over my eyes
And mist covers my mind
A haunting voice speaks to my soul
And silently my spirit dies

It is my dream to fly
But I have no wings -
And no Craft to make them

To be a spirit of the sky
Which never falters –
And it never dies

To stride across the world
Watching time –
Gladly letting it by

Sadly
I feel the power of the ages
And though near it seems -
I never seem to touch it

I hear rumors of Crafted wings
But of how they’re made –
I can find nothing

Nothing –
It is how my tale might end
Yet if I have power over Fate
I will change it

Destiny is a molded design
If one desired-
One might could fly

Under wings lie webs of secrets
Secrets which hold-
The aim of reason

And in reason there would lie
A dream of secrets-
And the Craft to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment