Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A cute plushy kitty

Bwaha. Time for the first (likely of many) posts about my cats, or specifically about one of my cats: Cara.

Cara is the younger of our two cats but, having a bit of maine coon in her, she's a bit larger than Goblin. She's black and exceedingly plushy. But she does not have very long hair, her hair is simply quite fluffy, she's like a little black bear-cat.

For the longest time she has been extremely skittish. We could never figure out quite why, but she would spend all of her time under the bed and nothing we tried would get her to relax. She would occasionally come to me, but never go anywhere near my wife.

Anyway, we moved recently, into a house with a co-worker of my wife and her two cats. Slowly, but surely, Cara has started coming out. She spends most of her time lieing about the room (particularly atop our fireplace mantle) rather than under the bed. It's very encouraging. In fact, the other day she actually walked up to my wife and let her pet her. ^.^

She's a strange, creepy little kitty, but we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment