Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lights go up pre Belt Test

Thanksgiving is over and our christmas lights are going up. We've got a tree up and it is lighted, I can't say the same for the rest of our decorations. We've been too tired for that. I had a belt test last night and passed, entering into the realms of Shodan. I've posted more on that on my other blog so I won't talk about it here. :-p

Anywho, lights are up (sortof), and we're all gearing up towards Christmas. I have to say that i'm a bit of a scrooge when it comes to christmas music. When did Christmas become a month-long holiday I wonder? More importantly to me - when did it become MORE than a month-long holiday? Two days before Thanksgiving, I heard christmas music on the radio. I was annoyed... I turned it off. Christmas decorations and sales were going up before thanksgiving even got here... enough is enough. This is just getting ridiculous. I threatened to my wife that I was going to get together a group of people to all call in radio stations and request christmas songs.... in february. I may be a scrooge, but if i'm annoyed then I can't be the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment