Friday, June 19, 2009

This Dark Reflection Cast Aside

I cannot bear it, this hallowed thing
It tears at mind and soul
These things which others cherish dearly
I simply cannot swollow whole
Assailed on all sides by other's light
So bright that I cannot hide
Raging despair that I simply cannot bear-
This dark reflect cast aside

Behold the voice of salvation
Behold the dreaming fool -
Behold all those which do not know
Yet speak as though they do.
Yet then are there any that do?
All things are relative and so I ask -
Are there yet any here that do?
This train of thought does wear me down
So..this dark reflection is cast aside

I cannot bear it, and so must wear it -
This dark reflection I must abide!
The questions keep coming,
with all certainty crumbling,
From this trouble I simply cannot hide!
Is the world full of fools, or is he greater yet -
who bothers not to accept?!
All doubts come raging as an inbound tide -
This dark reflect cannot be cast aside!

No comments:

Post a Comment